This is another recipe I found online but, when I tried it, it just didn’t work so I adapted it and the result are “biscuits” that are like chewy in the middle “fudgy” cookies. I have to admit they look unattractive but are really yummy. Perfect for a snack, dessert or breakfast.
- 2 Weetabix
- Handful of cornflakes / bran flakes / any crunchy cereal
- 100 ml milk
- 1 well mashed banana
- Handful of raisins
- Crumble both cereals and mix all ingredients together. The consistency will be of squidgy cement.
- Put spoonfuls onto a non-stick baking sheet (or VERY well greased foil / baking paper) and flatten with a spoon.
- Cook at 190 degrees for 25/30 mins turning halfway until outside is dark brown and looks crispy.
- Leave to cool then enjoy!
I store them in a Tupperware container or a freezer bag. They last a few days but are so yummy that they probably will be eaten within a few hours!